Heres what you do:
The object you will use for this lesson will be a locket. Inside the locket, arena a small paper with the call of Jesus on it. Wear the locket circular your neck.
Ask the following questions to aid stimulate discussion:
1. What am I wearing circular my neck? (Wait for a response.) Youre right. Its a locket.
2. Do any of you have a locket? (Wait for responses.)
three. What usually goes inside a locket? (Wait for responses such as individuals we love and care roughly.)
4. Do you wish to see whom I have in my locket? (Let a infant open your locket and pull out the small paper with the call of Jesus.) Its Jesus. I love Jesus more than any one or anything. I want Him to stay inside my middle forever.
5. Song of Solomon 1:4 says the upright love thee.
6. Say the following: I wonder how many of you absolutely love Jesus more than any one or anything. Is He living inside of your middle? Lets learn slightly more roughly this portion of Scripture and how it teaches us to live our lives for God. Here are three important points roughly this truth.
Point 1: Christians love Jesus more than another grownup in the world. They love Jesus even more than their fathers or mothers or sisters or brothers or most beneficial friends. Song of Solomon 1:4 says the upright love thee.
Point 2: Your love for Jesus should make you wish to lock Him up in your middle. Jesus wants to live there more than any arena else and be bound you never want Him to leave.
Point three: But sometimes individuals may also are trying to unlock the lock of your middle and verify up on to take Jesus out of your middle. But dont worry. They wont achieve success. Theyll never be in a position to find the key so long as you love Him. There is an dazzling Bible verse which says For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything in all advent, will be in a position to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. This is a truth you can count on for all your life.
This three-Point Bible Object Lesson for Kids was inspired by my reading of C.H. Spurgeons devotional on Song of Solomon 1:4 from his e book Morning and Evening. You too will be inspired by your favorite Christian authors and are accessible up with your own three-Point Sermon for Kids.
Next, if you liked this Sunday School/Homeschooling idea, then sign up today to receive Scripture Lady's Free Email Kid Tips packed full with creative ideas and receive 6 FREE Bible Review Games to aid your kids get excited regarding the Bible!
Just click on here: http://myfreebiblegames.com to receive your 6 FREE Bible Review Games today!
Kathy Vincent is the director of a performing ministry for toddlers known as The Scripture Lady and has been traveling circular Southern California for the past 15 years ministering to preschoolers and primary aged toddlers with the Word of God through musical, thematic presentations.
She is also a daily seminar speaker, creator/creator of over 30 products for the Christian toddlers's worker and a veteran homeschooling mom of two.